PREPARING FOR ADOLESCENCE
BOYS WHO CAN is an 8-week course for 11-13 year old boys, designed
to assist boys with the physical, emotional and relationship changes they
will experience during adolescence. Using creativity, discussion and role play we teach the boys helpful techniques to ease them in stressful times as well as assist them through the life changes they are all experiencing now.
8-week course designed to assist boys aged 11 - 13 with their transition from childhood to adolescence.
* Please note that our "in-person" groups will resume once
schools are back and we are allowed to have small gatherings.
In the meantime, we will be starting with online courses - see below:
ONLINE COURSES STARTING SOON:
We are now offering our 8-week course online at a reduced rate of R1600.
See below for more information, dates and times.
Some of what the course covers:
Identity and getting connected
Recognizing and expressing emotions
Dealing with feelings
Inclusion and exclusion
Boys unspoken rules
Due to LOCKDOWN all our "in-person" courses that were due to start in April 2020 have been postponed until further notice.Please see dates and times below for our 8-week ONLINE course.
* Please note:
- We take a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 8 for our online groups.
- A group will only go ahead if we have the minimum participants.
The lessons are 60 minutes long and there will be 1 session a week for 8 consecutive weeks.
Cost of the full course is R1600.
* Please note: for the online option we require 50% upfront and the balance is payable on completion of the course.
The lessons are 2 hours long and there will be 1 session a week for 8 consecutive weeks.
Cost of the full course is R2650
* Please note: we also offer a 3 month payment plan if required or you can pay over 2 months.