PREPARING FOR ADOLESCENCE
8-week course designed to assist boys aged 11 - 13 with their transition from childhood to adolescence.
BOYS WHO CAN is an 8-week course for 11-13 year old boys, designed
to assist boys with the physical, emotional and relationship changes they will experience during adolescence. Using creativity, discussion and role play we teach the boys helpful techniques to ease them in stressful times as well as assist them through the life changes they are all experiencing now.
NEW GROUPS STARTING IN OCTOBER 2021
OUR COURSES ARE NOW BEING OFFERED IN-PERSON AND ONLINE
See below for dates and times.
Some of what the course covers:
Identity and getting connected
Recognising and expressing emotions
Dealing with feelings
Inclusion and exclusion
Boys unspoken rules
UPCOMING COURSES: OCTOBER 2021
Claremont: 5:00pm to 6:15pm
6-week course, starts on Tuesday, 12th October
Dates to be confirmed.
The lessons are 90 minutes long and there will be 1 session a week for 8 consecutive weeks.
Cost of the full course is R2700
The lessons are 90 minutes long and there will be 1 session a week for 6 consecutive weeks.
Cost of the full course is R2000
The lessons are 60 minutes long and there will be 1 session a week for 6 consecutive weeks.
Cost of the full course is R1200.
* for the online option we require 50% upfront and the balance is payable on completion of the course
* For the in-person groups, we offer a 2 month payment plan if required.
* We take a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 8 for our online groups and a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 10 for in-person groups.
* A group will only go ahead if we have the minimum participants.
* We offer 50% off a course if a parent hosts the group at their home.
TO BOOK: please email email@example.com